Hello, I'm Theano - Welcome to TheaXessorize

Hello, I'm Theano - Welcome to TheaXessorize
♥♥ "Keep Creating.Crafting.Blogging.Smiling.Loving'" ♥♥

Wednesday, 26 February 2014

BLOGGER BEGINNER TIPS BY A BEGINNER by TheaXessorize


CODE FOR PUTTING TWO PHOTOS SIDE BY SIDE

Hello my dear friends! This is a problem I came by lately, and thought it would be a good idea to help others in my position (that would be 1st- time bloggers and newbies). After searching the web for ages and because I couldn’t find a solution other than codes and such which I really couldn’t understand (I am so new to this!!), I hope my easy-to-go-by step-by-step GUIDE will be of help :)


1)    Start your new post as normal
Do this by going to DESIGN, then POST on your blogger blog (or just clicking on NEW POST on the top right hand side of your BLOG) ........
TO SEE THIS TIP PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING PAGE LINK ON MY BLOG:
http://theaxessorize.blogspot.com/p/blogger-beginner-tips-by-beginner.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there!
Welcome to TheaXessorize Blog!
I would love to hear from you :)