Hello, I'm Theano - Welcome to TheaXessorize

Hello, I'm Theano - Welcome to TheaXessorize
♥♥ "Keep Creating.Crafting.Blogging.Smiling.Loving'" ♥♥

Monday, 24 March 2014

Soft Spring Palette ♥

I don't know about you, but I am so excited that Spring has finally arrived!
Lots of fabulous colors and new designs to try out, from dresses to skirts to sandals and open heels! I especially love the new colors that are in this year, the soft Spring palette colors...
Here is a small collection I created and hope you enjoy yellow and blues !

Blazer


Blazer (see more blue blazers)


DIANE VON FURSTENBERG Sutra Micro Mini Leather Crossbody Bag




Rolex watch



2 comments:

  1. Spring is finally rolling in here!!! So stoked. I too love spring and all the beautiful colours. Can't wait to what new designs you have inspired by spring <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it just wonderful, the flowers, colors, sunshine, all these beautiful palette colors, and smiley happy friends like you to make our mood even more wonderful! Thank you xx <3

      Delete

We would love to hear from you :)