Pricing on your Products & Tips on Handling Pitfalls

Now this is a topic which interests every Creator, Designer and alike out there. Every time we create something we love (as much as we don't want to part with it we do it because we want to share the love of what we create),a lot of us have difficulties in choosing our prices.  But we got the creative side to ourselves and it does help pay the bills, so selling isn't a bad thing. Although we must be careful that our prices are set right, both to us and to the market.

Now this article from +Etsy (thank you Julie!) I found so interesting and straight to the point and I must say extremely helpful! I have nothing else to say as this is a must read for everyone who wants to sell their handmade products on +Etsy or anywhere else, so here it is... http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2014/4-ways-to-conquer-pricing-pitfalls/

Comments

  1. Such great information :) I think sometimes as shoppers we forget about all the hard work that goes into getting a product from conception for available for purchase! I hope this helps some people to understand pricing better.
    Thanks for always caring <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ashley, thank so much for commenting! That was exactly my thought when I posted this. I found this information so helpful and really wanted to share it with my fellow bloggers xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello there!
Welcome to TheaXessorize Blog!
I would love to hear from you :)

Popular posts from this blog

Tis the Season to be Jolly with Rhinestone Rings!

This is so exciting! (this post has been updated)

E-Book lovers ♥