Beetroot and Potato Salad Recipe

Delicious Healthy Immune Boosting Salad Recipe



Hello luvvies, its special RECIPE TIME!!

How are you all? Good I hope :)
It's been a hectic day and had a good ol' favorite and late lunch!
It's time to convince my immune system to boost up! Going to be a bit garlicky stinky (sorry, not sorry ;) lol )

Most of you know that I have a chronic illness Myasthenia Gravis, which means that I have no immune system, plus it has also caused me immense dysphagia. But I feel that this salad / meal really helps (tested and delish!) So if you love raw garlic, promise you will thank me!

Enough small talk, here's the RECIPE:

Boiled potatoes
Boiled beetroot
Boiled organic farm eggs
Raw garlic
Cypriot or Greek virgin olive oil (or any virgin olive oil you can find)
1/2 squeezed lemon
Salt to taste

Slice them up into chunky bite size pieces.
Mix them all up in a salad bowl and gobble up!! :)
Goes in the fridge up to 3 days so you can make as much as you please or even for a dinner meal for these hot summer nights!
Don't know about you, but the combo of garlic, olive oil and lemon just has a party in my mouth!

If you have dysphagia too, then boil the ingredients up to as much as you can swallow. Another solution would be to pop all your ingredients into your blender and eat it with soft meals like mashed potatoes or other soft food. It gives a lovely taste and helps you swallow by stimulating your taste buds.
If you don't have a problem, then you can still use the blended part as a special dip for your dinner parties, or as is for a stimulating salad with a Greek / Cypriot touch!!

This is my secret boost up meal... Although I got to keep away from humans for a couple days lol!!

I'm no pro cook, but having this chronic illness has made me discover some "easier to eat" meals and have helped me gain the nutrition I need in a healthy manner. So hopefully I can help one more person feel better by posting when I can ♥

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

Kali Orexi!

Keep smiling and shining,

Theano
xoxo

p.s. if you're in a shopping mood :) pop on over to my Etsy shop TheaXessorize for a little browsing - made by me with love ♥ TheaXessorize

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tis the Season to be Jolly with Rhinestone Rings!

This is so exciting! (this post has been updated)

E-Book lovers ♥