I'm back... and starting the day with a frappe the Greek way!

After a long absence I am back and powerful!

Today was a "good" day! yippee!

Hello my luvlies!
As a Myasthenia Gravis Warrior (which I will refer to as MGW) each day is different and each day is a challenge 😎↠ today started off with work and a large glass of my usual frappe (of course!) Got these beauts ready to send off to an awesome customer and more for another awesome customer!

The usual pains as an MGW are there, you can't get rid of them, difficulty breathing just by walking two steps or cooking or working 10 minutes or doing anything.. but hey! I'm positive and I didn't let that stop me today... No, these gorgeous crystal hair pins found there way and got done! Yippee! 😄



I love creating and smiling :) so, MG I may have you, but you don't define me!

Here are a few photos ♥ I do hope you like them as much as I loved creating them:





See my Instagram shared post here:  coffee time the Greek way!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tis the Season to be Jolly with Rhinestone Rings!

This is so exciting! (this post has been updated)

A Work of Art... It's all about the BLING!