My Favorite Summer 2020 Jewelry Trend

I'm so loving this nature trend this year, especially the tiny bee earrings buzzing all around 
🐝🌸
Taken my mind off things lately, especially with the world wide pandemic! How are you all holding out?
I've been meaning to make them for ages now and just recently listed them and am so excited, I also made a pair for myself and cannot go a day without wearing these buzzy friends! 🐝🌸
I love this time of the year too, not too hot and not cold either, just perfect... although we did have a small heatwave, I think things will be back to normal soon! Yay for end of Spring and hello Summer 2020!!
Lots of cute insects buzzing around, nature is so unique and beautiful. That's why I love creating designs inspired by nature.
In fact here are a few I've listed in my Etsy shop TheaXessorize 




to see these pretty bee earrings and more from TheaXessorize Etsy Shop click here

What do you do to make your day more colorful and bright? I'd love to hear from you in the comments below, and do let me know if you like these earrings, or if you have created some too or even bought any from my Etsy Shop TheaXessorize and what you think! 

Love & Light,
keep shining & keep smiling,
Theano
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tis the Season to be Jolly with Rhinestone Rings!

This is so exciting! (this post has been updated)

E-Book lovers ♥