Hello Paris!



Hey lovely people!
How has your week started? Extra good I hope with a spoonful of happiness and cupful of good health!!
You guessed it... today is all about Paris...! Yes beautiful Paris, France and if you happen to be there, well here are some amazing places to visit during the pandemic, through the camera of a lovely YouTuber...
She will take you through a relaxing fun sight-seeing of Paris in just a few days, or minutes on her vlog!
I've never been, but it is a dream I someday wish to fulfill... 😍
I'm so thankful to have seen this, because as some of you may know, I have a chronic illness (Myasthenia Gravis - an autoimmune neuro-muscular illness) and can't do any travelling at the moment, so this video is so awesome, I felt I was actually there... Thank you PpinaColada! And all of you just tap here  or the link below:


Sit back and relax and enjoy beautiful romantic Paris!!! 
Oh, don't forget to like her video and subscribe to her channel here ... she is awesome!!!
Enjoy the rest of your week my lovelies!!

Love & Light

Theano
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tis the Season to be Jolly with Rhinestone Rings!

This is so exciting! (this post has been updated)

E-Book lovers ♥