Christmas Vintage Style Jewelry

Christmas is on the way YAY! 🎄✨ And how super exciting is it to spoil yourself with some pretty vintage style jewelry... why not?! You've worked hard the whole year long and you deserve some self love and respect! 💙💗

(By the way... I do need to let you know that this is an affiliated post to my Etsy shop)

Christmas is all about love and giving and stars and sparkles ✨✨💛 and some gals (like me) love a little sparkle but I also love my vintage styles! A touch of antique look and gemstones are just perfect when I need to give a little glam to my look and today I am in a bold statement ring stack look! So take a look and smile 🥰 these are a few of my favorite ring styles! 


More pretty Statement Rings 



You can check out these super cute Celestial Rings and more in my Etsy shop here or here:
❄ www.theaxessorize.etsy.com ❄

And a super bonus... our Winter Sales are on with up to 50%!!
Time to go shopping...!🛍🎉💕✨

Thank you so much sweeties for your support of my small business and love 💕✨💙 it means the world to me to keep creating pretty jewelry and keep doing what I love! 

Have a happy healthy and safe Christmas Season luvs 🎄❄💙

Love and Light ✨💙
Theano
xoxo 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tis the Season to be Jolly with Rhinestone Rings!

This is so exciting! (this post has been updated)

E-Book lovers ♥